Your account notification preferences determine where and from whom you receive messages.
Update Notification Settings1. Go to the account settings tab of your user dashboard and log in.
2. Check or uncheck boxes under Notification Settings.
Just check or uncheck the boxes next to each organization based on your preferences. For example if you check the box with your phone number next to an organization but do not check the box with your email address, you will receive text messages from that organization but not emails.
Unsubscribe from MessagesTo unsubscribe from emails or texts for an organization, just uncheck the boxes with your email address or phone number next to that organization under notification settings in your account settings. Uncheck all the boxes to unsubscribe from all direct messages.
If you would also like to stop receiving team RSVP notifications, go to the teams tab of the user dashboard and uncheck the Email boxes under RSVP Reminder.
If another member has linked your email to their account, they will need to unlink it for you to stop receiving messages.
Receive Text MessagesTo enable text messages, first add your phone number then check the box with the number under Notification Settings.
1. Go to the Account Settings tab of your user dashboard and log in
2. Click Add Mobile Phone if your phone number is not already there
3. Enter your phone number and click Submit
4. Check your phone for the validation code
5. Enter the validation code and click Submit
6. Check the box with your phone number under Notification Settings