If an admin registers an athlete on their behalf, the registrant will not be connected to a SportsEngine account until the entry is claimed. After the admin has registered the athlete, an email will be sent by the organization to the email address used in the registration entry requesting the owner to claim the entry.
Claiming the Entry
- Go to your email inbox.
- Search for the "Claim Registration Entry" email sent by SportsEngine.
- Please reach out to your organization if they haven't sent the claim registration email.
- Click into the email.
- The link will prompt you to either or with an existing one.
- NOTE: If you receive an error message, please reach out to the organization so they can resend the claim entry email.
- If you have an already existing profile, click the profile "name" that the registration should belong to or click .
- Click .